The phone has a 6.67-inches Full HD+ display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, and features dual punch-hole selfie cameras in the right corner, like we have seen in teaser images. It runs on MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
Rumour has it that the K30 will sport an LCD display and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.We already know that the phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, but the Redmi K30 specs further tell us that the CPU is clocked at 2.2GHz.
The K30 willl be available in 3 variants with 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM with 64GB/128GB/256GB of storage respectively. Surprisingly, the Redmi K30 will have a microSD card slot, with support for up to 512GB of expandable memory.
The company’s GM, Lu Weibing has confirmed via Weibo that the Redmi K30 will feature a 64MP Sony IMX686 sensor. He also said a Redmi K30 4G variant exists and that it could be more affordable. The TENAA listing tallies with this and also reveals the other three cameras on the back panel to be a 20MP lens, and two 8MP sensors.
The Redmi K30 specs sheet from TENAA shows that the device will be backed by a 4,400 mAh battery and support fast charging. A prior teaser mentioned the same to be 30W fast charging.
Redmi K30 Specs
- Display: 6.67-inches Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G @2.2GHz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB + up to 512GB microSD card
- Battery: 4400 mAh, fast charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX686 + 20MP + 8MP + 8MP
- Dimensions: 165.3 × 76.6 × 8.81 mm
- Weight: 208g
- Misc: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, fingerprint scanner
Xiaomi will unveil the Redmi K30 on December 10th in China. The phone will be available in a variety of colours: Blue, Black, Green, Pink, Red, and White.