Let’s take a look at the regular variant first. The Redmi K30 sports a 6.67-inches Full HD+ LCD display with HDR 10 support and has dual punch-hole selfie cameras. The device has a glass sandwich design with the front and rear panels protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The phone runs on MIUI 11 based on Android 10 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor clocked at 2.2GHz. The fingerprint scanner is mounted on the side of the frame.
The K30 has 6GB/8GB of RAM and will be available with 64GB/128GB/256GB of UFS 2.1 flash storage. The device has a Hybrid SIM tray which supports 2 Nano SIM cards or one SIM and a microSD card.
The Redmi K30 is backed by a 4500mAh battery which supports 27W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack.
The main cameras on the Redmi K30 consist of a quad camera setup with a 64MP Sony IMX 686 lens with an f/1.89 aperture, accompanied by an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, with a 120° field-of-view, an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Super Macro Lens with 2cm focus, an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2MP Depth sensor, with an f/2.4 aperture, 10x digital zoom and a dual LED flash.
The primary selfie lens on the K30 is a 20MP lens with an 0.8μm pixel size and a 78° field-of-view and it’s accompanied by a 2MP Portrait lens with a 1.75μm pixel size and 83° FOV.
Redmi K30 Specs
- Display: 6.67-inches Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate HDR 10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G @2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 + up to 512GB microSD card
- Battery: 4500mAh, USB Type-C, 27W fast charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX 686, 0.8μm pixel size, 1/1.7-inch sensor size, 4-in-1 1.6μm large pixel binning f/1.89 aperture, FOV 79° + 8MP 120 ° ultra wide-angle lens, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP 2cm Super Macro Lens, 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, AF + 2MP Depth sensor, 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, 10x digital zoom, Monochrome dual LED flash
- Front camera:20MP 0.8μm pixel size, FOV 78° + 2MP Portrait lens 1.75μm pixel size, FOV 83°
- Dimensions: 165.3 × 76.6 × 8.79 mm
- Weight: 208g
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5 GHz, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, support A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ultrasonic distance sensor, Ambient light sensor, Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Vibration Motor
Redmi K30 5G
The Redmi K30 5G has nearly the same internals, except for the chipset. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor with an Adreno 620 GPU.
Redmi K30 price in China
The Redmi K30 has been priced at 1599 RMB (about Rs.16,000) in China for the 6GB/64GB variant. The 6GB/128GB version will cost RMB 1,699 (about Rs 17,000), the 8GB/128GB carries a price tag of RMB 1,899 (about Rs 19,000) and the 8GB/256GB model will be available for RMB 2,199 (about Rs 22,000).
The Redmi K30 5G price starts at RMB 1,999 (about Rs 20,000) for the 6GB/64GB version, RMB 2,299 (about Rs 23,000) for the 6GB/128GB model, at RMB 2,599 (about Rs 26,000) for the 8GB/128GB version and at RMB 2,899 (about Rs 29,200) for the 8GB/256GB variant.