The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has been announced in Europe and it’s the rebranded Mi CC9 Pro. So let’s take a quick recap of the phones.
The phone runs on MIUI 11 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage. The Mi Note 10 sports a 6.47-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display, which has curved edges, a water-drop notch and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone has a glass sandwich design with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and the back.
The highlight of the Mi Note 10 are the penta cameras on the back panel. The primary sensor is a 108 MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX lens which has a 1/1.33″ sensor size, 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, 7P lens, an f/1.69 aperture and supports 4-axis Optical image stabilization.
The secondary camera is a 5MP telephoto lens which supports 10x hybrid optical zoom, 50x digital zoom, 1.0μm, ƒ/2.0 aperture and also has 4-axis OIS support. The phone has another telephoto lens which is a 12MP camera, which supports 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm, ƒ/2.0 aperture.
The fourth camera is a 20 MP wide-angle lens, with an 117° Field of view, 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm large pixels, Dual PD dual-core focus, ƒ/2.0 aperture. The fifth camera is a macro lens with an ƒ / 2.2 aperture, 1.0μm. The cameras are assisted by a Dual Soft Light and an LED Flash.
The selfie camera houses in the water-drop notch is a 32 MP lens with 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, f/2.0 aperture. The Mi Note 10 is backed by a 5260 mAh battery which charges over a USB Type-C port, and is capable of 30W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs
- Display: 6.47-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels curved AMOLED, 398 PPI, 600 nits brightness, 400000:1 contrast ratio, DCI-P3, water-drop notch
- Operating System: MIUI 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G octa-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 618 @700MHz
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Battery: 5260 mAh, 30W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 108 MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor, 1/1.33″ large sensor, 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, 7P lens, f/1.69 aperture, 4-axis OIS + 5MP telephoto lens, 10x hybrid optical zoom, 50x digital zoom, 4-axis OIS, 1.0μm, ƒ/2.0 aperture + 12MP telephoto lens, 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm, ƒ/2.0 aperture + 20 MP wide-angle lens, 117° FoV, 2x optical zoom, 1.4μm large pixels, Dual PD dual-core focus, ƒ/2.0 aperture + macro lens ƒ / 2.2 aperture, 1.0μm + Dual Soft Light + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP, 1.6μm pixel size, 4 in 1 large pixel, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.67mm
- Weight: 208g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G + 5G), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, A-GPS
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Gyro, Electronic Compass, Infrared remote control, Laser focus sensor
Mi Note 10 Price in Europe
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB variant has been priced at 549 Euros (abut Rs. 43,000). The higher end variant was launched as the Mi Note 10 Pro with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, and has been priced at 649 Euros (about Rs. 51,000.).
- November 11th – Germany
- November 15th – Spain, Italy
- November 18th – France.
The device will be coming to more European Countries soon. The Mi Note 10 will be available in three colours: Aurora Green, Glacier White, and Midnight Black.