The Redmi 9A India launch date has been confirmed. The news comes just a day after the company launched the Redmi 9 in the Country.
In what seems to be a surprising move, this is not rebranded phone. The Redmi 9A appears to be the same device that was launched in Malaysia about 2 months ago.
So we don’t have to wait till the Redmi 9A India launch date to know what the phone looks like.
And a recap of the phone’s technical specifications.
Redmi 9A Specs
- Display: 6.53-inch HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, LCD, Dot-drop display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB + upto 512GB via microSD card
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W fast charging, Micro USB
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.07 x9 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack
Redmi 9A India launch date and availability
The Redmi 9A will be announced on September 2nd in India. The device will be unveiled via a live stream at 12PM. In another surprise, the company has already announced when the device will be available for purchase. The Redmi 9A will go on sale on September 4th. Amazon has a teaser page for the Redmi 9A India launch date, and it says that the device is an Amazon Special, meaning it will be available exclusively via the online store, though we can expect it to be sold through Mi.com as well.
Redmi 9A price in India (expected)
Based on what the device retails for in China, the Redmi 9A price in India could be set at about Rs. 6,300 in India.