Let’s see what the phones’ hardware consists of. The Redmi 10X 5G is equipped with a 6.57-inch AMOLED, Full HD+ display with a 20: 9 aspect ratio, and a water-drop notch. The screen has a 180Hz touch sampling rate, is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and features an In-display fingerprint scanner. The selfie lens on the phone is a 16MP sensor.
The Redmi 10X 5G runs on Xiaomi’s MIUI 12 based on Android 10, and is powered by the new MediaTek Dimensity 820 processor, with 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM and comes in three storage options: 64GB/128GB/256GB that use a UFS 2.1 chip.
The phone is backed by a 4250 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C and supports 22.5W Fast Charging. In the camera department, the Redmi 10X 5G sports triple cameras comprising a 48MP main lens with a FOV 79°, 1.6μm pixel size, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with 119° FOV and a 2MP sensor. The selfie lens is a 20MP snapper.
The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack, IR Blaster. The device is IP53 rated for water and dust resistance.
Redmi 10X 5G Pro
The Redmi 10X 5G Pro is fairly similar to the regular model in terms of specs, but for a few differences.
The Pro version has quad cameras consisting of a 48MP primary lens, an 8MP ultra wide-angle an 8MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, 30x digital zoom, optical image stabilization, a 5MP macro lens that offers 2-10cm super macro shot. The Redmi 10X 5G Pro supports 33W Fast charging.
Redmi 10X 5G Specs
- Display: 6.57-inch AMOLED, Full HD+ 2400 × 1080 pixels, 20: 9 aspect ratio, 800 nits brightness, 4,300,000:1 contrast ratiom HDR10+, Water-drop notch, In-display fingerprint scanner, 180Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 820 @2.6GHz.
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4250 mAh, USB Type-C 22.5W Fast Charging (33W for Redmi 10X Pro)
- Main Cameras: 48MP, FOV 79°, 1.6μm pixel size + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens 119° + 2MP (10X Pro – 48MP + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens + 8MP telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom, 30x digital zoom, OIS + 5MP macro lens, 2-10cm super macro shot)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP (10X Pro – 20MP FOV 78.5°)
- Dimensions: 164.16 x 75.75 x 8.99 mm
- Weight: 205g (Pro – 208g)
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4G/5G, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, support A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, Galileo
- Sensors: Distance sensor, Ambient light sensor, Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Fingerprint, Linear motor, Infrared remote control
- Misc: IP53 water and dust resistance
The Redmi 10X 4G is just a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9.
Redmi 10X price in China
The Redmi 10X 4G price starts at RMB 999 in China (approx Rs. 10,500) for the 4GB/128GB version while the 6GB/128GB model costs RMB 1,199(about Rs. 12,600).
The Redmi 10X 5G price begins at RMB 1,599 (around Rs. 17,000) for the 6GB/64GB version. The 6GB/128GB version carries a tag of RMB 1,799 (about Rs. 19,000), the 8GB/128GB variant is priced at RMB 2,099 (about Rs. 22,000) while the 8GB/256GB model costs RMB 2,399 (approx Rs. 25,000).
The Redmi 10X Pro 5G price starts at RMB 2,299 (about Rs. 24,000) for the 8GB/128GB version, while the 8GB/256GB option will be available at 2,599 (approx Rs. 27,000). The phones will be available in 4 colours: Blue, Gold, Pink and White.