So here’s a recap of the device’s specs. The Realme X is powered by an octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor with 4GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage.
The phone sports a 6.53-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, has a 91.2% screen to body ratio, and is equipped with an In-display fingerprint scanner. The device runs on ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie.
Instead of a notch or a punch-hole selfie camera, the Realme X features a pop-up front camera with a 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. The main cameras are equally impressive, thanks to a 48MP primary lens with a Sony IMX586 sensor, an f/1.7 aperture, with support for electronic image stabilization, and a 5MP secondary camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Realme X is backed by a 3765mAh battery which supports 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging over a USB Type-C port. Fortunately, the phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme X specs
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 394 PPI, 430 nits brightness, 91.2% screen to body ratio, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa core @ 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Battery: 3765mAh, USB Type-C, 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586 EIS, f/1.7 aperture + 5MP f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Pop-up Selfie Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Dual VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5G, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 161.2 × 76 × 9.4 mm
- Weight: 191g
Realme X price in India
The Realme X has been priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB/64GB variant, while the 8GB/12GB variant has a price tag of Rs. 19,999. The phone will be available in 2 colours: Polar White & Space Blue. The first sale for the device will begin at 8 PM, 18th July on Flipkart and Realme.com, folllowed by another sale on 24th July at 12 PM.
Realme X Special Edition price
The Realme X will be available in 3 special editions. The first is a limited edition Realme X Spider-Man: Far From Home Gift Box, which is priced at Rs. 20,999. It contains an 8GB/128GB variant of the phone with a Spider-Man themed case.
The other 2 variants are Realme Master edition phones designed by Naoto Fukasawa. The phones are available with a Garlic and Onion colour pattern on the back panel. These variants have 8GB RAM/128 storage and are priced at Rs. 19,999.