A few Realme X official photos have been released by the company ahead of tomorrow’s launch event. The design of the phone has now been confirmed.
You can see the device will sport a notch-less display, and that’s thanks to the pop-up selfie camera. The phone has minimal bezels, and a slight chin for a sleek design.
The other Realme X official photos reveal the back panel of the phone. The device is equipped with dual rear cameras with an LED flash, all of which are aligned vertically. A message posted on the company’s Weibo page confirms that the primary camera is a 48MP lens.
The Realme X will be available in Blue and White colours, with an S-shaped pattern which is similar to the one we saw in the recently announced Realme 3 Pro.
Here’s a recap of the specs from the TENAA listing.
Realme X tech specs
- Display: 6.3-inch 2340 × 1080 pixels, TFT
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie (ColorOS 6.1)
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 @ 2.2GHz
- Rear Camera: 16MP Sony IMX 586 + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 25 MP
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + microSD card
- Battery: 3960 mAH
- Dimensions: 156.8 × 74.2 × 8.3 mm
- Weight: 172g
The Realme X is set to be launched tomorrow in China, with the details about the price and availability for India also a possibility.