The Realme Narzo N55 launch date has been confirmed. The device will be sold exclusively on Amazon’s online store.
A teaser page for the phone on Realme’s website says that the phone was co-designed with Amazon. It also shows off the design of the phone, which has a dual-tone colou for the rear cover, with a reflective pattern. The colourway has been termed as Prime Blue, likely because of the partnership with Amazon.
The Realme Narzo N55 has two rear cameras with large sensors and an LED Flash module. The smartphone’s volume rocker keys and power button are on the right edge of the frame, we expect the power button to house an embedded fingerprint reader. The mobile has a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port and a speaker grille at the bottom. Realme says that the phone will be the thinnest in the segment, at just 7.89mm in thickness.
The design looks very similar to the Realme C55 that was launched recently in the Country, so it wouldn’t surprise us if the Narzo N55 is a rebranded version of the C55. Here is a recap of the phone’s specs.
Realme Narzo N55 specs
- Display: 6.72-inches, Full HD+, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 91.4% Screen Ratio, 680nits Brightness, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Realme Mini Capsule
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core @2.0GHz, 12nm
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52
- Operating System: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM + up to 16GB Dynamic RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB + up to 1TB via dedicated micro SD card
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W SUPERVOOC Charge, USB Type-C (up to 100% in 63 minutes)
- Main Cameras: 64MP AI Camera, 2MP Depth Sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP AI
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 75.9 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 189.5g
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM cards, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO / Beidou
- Sensors: Magnetic Induction Sensors, Light Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Acceleration Sensor
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm Headphone jack
- Colour: Sunshower, Rainy Night
Realme Narzo N55 launch date
The Realme Narzo N55 launch date has been set for April 12th in India. The device will debut via an event that will be streamed live on the brand’s social media channels at 12 PM.