The Realme Narzo 30 has been announced in Malaysia. Let’s find out what the 4G mid-ranger looks like.
The Narzo 30 is equipped with a 6.5-inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz Refresh Rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, 580 nits brightness, and 405 PPI pixel density. The phone runs on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core 12nm processor clocked at 2.05GHz, with an ARM Mali-G76 GPU, 6GB of LPDDR4x RAM, and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. It has a dedicated microSD card slot that supports up to 1TB pf additional storage.
The Realme Narzo 30 is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 30W Fast Charging, which can top up the device to 100% in 65 minutes. Though it has a USB Type-C Port, the device retains the 3.5mm audio jack.
The Narzo 30 has triple cameras on the rear comprising a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2MP Macro lens with 4cm focus, an f/2.4 aperture, a 2MP B & W lens that has an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash. The hole-punch selfie camera is a 16MP Sony IMX 471 sensor with an f/2.1 aperture.
In the connectivity department, the device supports Dual SIM + microSD, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU. The Realme Narzo 30 has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The phone weighs 192g, and sums up to 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm in terms of dimensions.
Realme Narzo 30 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, 580 nits brightness, 405 PPI
- Operating system: Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core 12nm, 2.05GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G76
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAMStorage: 128GB UFS 2.1 + up to 1TB dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 5000mAh, 30W Fast Charging, 100% in 65 minutes, USB Type-C Port
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture, PDAF + 2MP Macro 4cm focus, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP B & W lens, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP Sony IMX 471, f/2.1 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU
- Sensors:Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Magnetic induction sensor, Acceleration sensor, Gyro-meter sensor
- Weight: 192g
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm
- Colours: Racing Blue, Racing Silver
Realme Narzo 30 price
The Realme Narzo 30 has been priced at RM 799 in Malaysia, which is about Rs. 14,000. The phone goes on sale on May 19th at Shopee Mall, and will be available in 2 colours: Racing Blue, Racing Silver.
It remains unclear whether the device will be added to the existing Narzo series in India.