The Realme 7 5G launch date has been announced by the company. The device will be debuting on November 19th in the UK.
The news comes from the brand’s UK Twitter account, which also posted a teaser image of the device. It shows off a punch-hole display for the selfie camera in the top left corner of the screen. If you look closely at the image, you can spot a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the right edge of the device’s frame.
This looks very similar to the design Realme V5 5G which was announced a few months ago in China. So, it is possible that the Realme 7 5G is a rebranded version of that phone. Here’s a recap of the device’s specs.
Realme 7 5G full specification
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ LCD, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90.7% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 LCD aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate
- Operating System: realme UI based on Android 10
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 + up to 256GB microSD card
- Main Cameras: 48MP (f/1.8 aperture, 79.8° FOV) + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens (f/2.3 aperture) + 2MP 4cm macro lens (f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor (f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Selfie camera: 16MP (f/2.1 aperture, 79.3° FOV)
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 30W flash charge fast charging (5v/6A)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack,Dolby Atmos, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 162.2 × 75.1 × 9.1 mm
- Weight: 194g
- Misc: P2i coating for splash resistance
Meanwhile, reports in India say that we could see the first MediaTek Dimensity phones in the Country soon. Realme’s CEO, Madhav Sheth has also been teasing a new device launch, and this could mean that the Realme 7 5G could arrive in India as well.