If you ever wanted to buy Realme 3 Pro without the hassle of Fash sales, here is some good news. Realme has just announced that Realme 3 Pro is now available via open sale on Flipkart, which means that the consumers don’t need to wait for the weekly flash sales and buy it anytime.
Earlier (Apr 22, 2019)
Realme 3 Pro with Snapdragon 710, 6.3-inch display, 16MP Sony IMX 519 camera launched starting at Rs. 13,999
The Realme 3 Pro has just been announced along with a surprisingly feature-packed Realme C2. The former, however, looks set to compete with the likes of the Redmi Note 7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy M30 and the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2.
The device is equipped with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Dewdrop Notch display that has a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, a 90.8% screen to body ratio, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The Realme 3 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core processor that has a clock speed of @2.2 GHz, with 4GB/6GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB of storage. There is a dedicated microSD card slot in the phone, which is part of a triple card slot system.
The screen supports CABC (Content Adaptive Brightness Control) out of the box. The company took a dig at Xiaomi’s MIUI, by saying the Realme 3 Pro runs on “Ad-free” ColorOS 6.0 which is based on Android 9.0 Pie.
The Realme 3 Pro boasts some serious hardware in terms of optics, thanks to a dual rear camera setup that consists of a 16MP Sony IMX 519 sensor that has an f/1.7 aperture, 1.22 μm pixel size and a 5MP secondary camera with an f/2.5 aperture and a Qualcomm Spectra 250 ISP. The primary lens on the Realme 3 Pro is the same as one of the OnePlus 6T cameras.
The phone supports Chroma Boost, Nightscape mode with the RAW format, 960fps super slo-mo, 4K video recording, EIS (Electonic image stabilization) and is capable of producing 64MP Ultra HD photos,
While it does have a 3.5mm headphone jack, the Realme 3 Pro surprisingly doesn’t have a USB Type-C port and instead relies on the now ancient micro USB for charging and data transfers. The company claims that the phone will deliver great audio thanks to a superlinear speaker and smart power amplifier.
The Realme 3 Pro has an S-Shaped speedway design with laser etched micron level dual reflecting a light pattern. The phone will be available in 3 colours: Nitro Blue, Lightning Purple and Carbon Grey.
Realme 3 Pro Tech Specs
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ Dewdrop Notch, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 90.8% screen to body ratio, CABC, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa-core @2.2 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Main Cameras: 16MP Sony IMX 519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1.22 μm pixel size + 5MP f/2.5 aperture Spectra 250 ISP, Chroma Boost, LED Flash, 64MP Ultra HD photos, Nightscape mode with the RAW format, 960fps super slo-mo, 4K video recording, EIS
- Selfie Camera: 25MP AI lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8 sensor size. 4 in 1 pixels, 1.8 μm pixel size
- Security: AI Face Unlock
- Battery: 4045 mAh + 20W VOOV 3.0 Fast Charging
- SIM Card tray: Triple slot with dedicated microSD card slot + Dual VoLTE
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro USB
Realme 3 Pro price in India
The Realme 3 Pro has been priced at in India starts at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM variant, while the 6GB version will be available for Rs. 16,999. The first sale of the phone will be held on April 29th, at 12 noon on Flipkart.