Yesterday, we reported that the Poco F4 5G is launching on June 23rd. It looks like it will be joined by another phone on the stage, the Poco X4 GT.
Rumour has it that the phone is a rebranded Redmi Note 11T Pro. So, here’s what we can expect from the upcoming handset.
The Poco X4 GT is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor, runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13, 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1 storage. The device sports a 6.6-inches LCD, Full HD+ display with a 144Hz Refresh Rate.
The phone will feature a 5,080 mAh battery that supports 67W Fast Charging via a USB Type-C port. The selfie lens on the mobile is a 16MP. The Poco X4 GT will be equipped with a 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 lens, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro lens. Connectivity-wise, the smartphone will support 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS and more.
Poco X4 GT Specs
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 octa-core 2.85GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali G610, Vapor Cooling Chamber
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 5,080 mAh, USB Type-C, 67W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 + 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 120° FOV + 2MP macro lens
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi6, Wi-Fi 5 802.11a/b/g 2.4G/5.1G, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, NFC
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 74.29 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 200g
- Audio: Super Linear Dual Speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Distance Sensor | Ambient Light Sensor | Ambient Color Temperature Sensor | Acceleration Sensor | Electronic Compass | Gyroscope | Infrared Remote Control | X- axis Linear Motor, Side fingerprint scanner