The Redmi Note 11T Pro series has been launched in China. Let’s take a look at what the Note 11T Pro and Pro+ have to offer.
The 5G mobiles are equipped with a 6.6-inches LCD panel that supports Full HD+ resolution of 2460 × 1080 pixels. The screen has a 144Hz Refresh Rate, 270Hz Touch Sampling Rate, supports HDR10, 20:5:9 Aspect Ratio, DCI-P3, Dolby Vision, and DC Dimming.
The Redmi Note 11T Pro series phones run on MIUI 13 based on Android 12, and are powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor clocked at 2.85GHz, with an ARM Mali G610 GPU and a Vapor Cooling Chamber. The phones have 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, with 128GB/256GB/512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The Redmi Note 11T Pro is backed by a 5,080mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port, and supports 120W fast charging. The Note 11T Pro+, on the other hand, has a 4400mAh cell that supports 67W Fast Charging.
Both models have the same camera array featuring a 64MP primary lens with a Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 120° FOV, and a 2MP macro lens. The front camera on the screen is a 16 megapixels snapper. The devices support 5G and 4G VoLT mobile networks, Wi-Fi6, Wi-Fi 5 802.11a/b/g 2.4G/5.1G, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and NFC connectivity options.
The Note 11T Pro series measures about 163.4 x 74.29 x 8.9 mm, and weighs close to 200g. The phones retain the 3.5mm headphone jack, have Super Linear Dual Speakers, and support Dolby Atmos. Sensors on-board the phones include an Ultrasonic Distance Sensor, an Ambient Light Sensor, an Ambient Color Temperature Sensor, an Acceleration Sensor, an Electronic Compass, a Gyroscope, an Infrared Remote Control, an X- axis Linear Motor, and a side-mounted fingerprint reader for biometric authentication.
Redmi Note 11T Pro Specs
- Display: 6.6-inches LCD, Full HD+ 2460 × 1080 pixels, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 270Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR10, 20:5:9 Aspect Ratio, DCI-P3, Dolby Vision, DC Dimming
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 8100 octa-core 2.85GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali G610, Vapor Cooling Chamber
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 5,080 mAh (4400 11T Pro+), USB Type-C, 120W (11T Pro 67W) Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 + 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 120° FOV + 2MP macro lens
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi6, Wi-Fi 5 802.11a/b/g 2.4G/5.1G, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS, NFC
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 74.29 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 200g (198g Note 11T Pro+)
- Audio: Super Linear Dual Speakers, Dolby Atmos, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Distance Sensor | Ambient Light Sensor | Ambient Color Temperature Sensor | Acceleration Sensor | Electronic Compass | Gyroscope | Infrared Remote Control | X- axis Linear Motor, Side fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Atomic Silver ｜ Time Blue ｜ Midnight Black
Redmi Note 11T Pro price in China
Xiaomi has priced the Redmi Note 11T Pro starting at RMB 2,099 for the 8GB/128GB trim (about Rs. 24,000), while the 8GB/256GB version carries a price tag of RMB 2,999 (about Rs. 27,000). The 8GB/512GB variant will be available for a price of RMB 2,499 (approx Rs. 29,000).
The Note 11T Pro+ price in China starts at RMB 1,799 (approx Rs. 21,000) for the 6GB/128GB trim, while the 8GB/256GB version costs RMB 1,899 (~Rs. 23,000). The 8GB/256GB version has been priced at RMB 2,099 (around Rs. 26,000). The devices will be available for purchase from May 31st, and will come in 3 colourways: Atomic Silver, Midnight Darkness, and Time Blue.
Xiaomi will also sell 10000 units of a special edition called the Redmi Note 11T Astro Boy Limited Edition, with 8GB/256GB. It will go on sale on June 18th, and costs RMB 2,499 (about Rs. 29,000).