Poco is getting ready to launch a new phone in India. The brand Tweeted a message, which drops a hint about what the upcoming device is. And all signs point to it being the Poco X3 Pro.
There are a few bold letters and numbers in the message, X 21, 30 M and Pro. The 21 could be the shortened version of 2021. And 30 M likely means, 30th March. Poco also makes it clear that it won’t be an F-series device.
So, how do we know it is the Poco X3 Pro? If you take a look at the image, you’ll see that there is a 3 right below the X, this suggests X3, but since the X3 already exists, and because the letters “Pro” are highlighted in the message, it means Poco X3 Pro.
While we can’t say for sure what the device will boast in terms of specs, here’s a recap of the regular X3.
Poco X3 Indian version Specs
- Display: 6.67-inches FHD+ 2400 x 1080, punch-hole, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395ppi, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification, 91.25% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 10, POCO Launcher 2.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (Kryo 470), 8nm process
- GPU: Adreno 618 @800MHz
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 + Up to 512GB via microSD card (Hybrid)
- Battery: 6000mAh, 33W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX682, 1.6μm Pixel size, 1/1.73“ sensor size, f/1.89 aperture + 13MP ultra wide-angle lens 119° FOV, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro sensor, 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, FF (4cm) + 2MP depth sensor 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash light
- Selfie Camera: 20MP, 1.6μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 10.08 mm
- Weight: 215g
- Connectivity: Hybrid SIM slot (nano-SIM + nano-SIM or microSD), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock, LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR Blaster
- Water & Dust Resistance: IP53 splash-proof
- Colours: Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue
We wouldn’t be shocked if the Poco X3 Pro turns out to be a rebranded Redmi Note Pro, after Poco is mad, they say that themselves.