Poco has launched the Poco C3 in India. It is as we predicted, a rebranded version of the Redmi 9C that was recently released in Malaysia.
The Poco C3 however has more RAM and storage, with 3GB/4GB of memory and 32GB/64GB respectively. The device has a dedicated microSD card that supports up to 512GB of additional memory.
The handset runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 10 out of the box, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor. It is backed by a 5,000mAh, that charges over a Micro USB port.
The Poco C3 is equipped with a 6.53-inch HD+ LCD display that has a water-drop notch and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The selfie lens in the notch is a 5Mp sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. Moving over to the rear, the device has a fingerprint scanner. The main camera setup comprises triple lens with a 13MP primary lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
Poco C3 Specs
- Display: 6.53-inch HD+ 1600 x 720 pixels, LCD, Dot-drop display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core
- Memory: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/6GB + upto 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 10W fast charging, Micro USB
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 5MP f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.07 x9 mm
- Weight: 196g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack
- Misc: Rear-placed fingerprint scanner
Poco C3 price in India
The Poco C3 price in India starts at Rs. 7,499 for the 3GB/32GB variant, while the 4GB/64GB model costs Rs. 8,999. The device will go on sale at 12PM on October 16th at Flipkart. The phone will be available in 3 colours: Arctic Blue, Matte Black and Lime Green.