An Oppo Reno TENAA listing has revealed a possible mid-range variant of the upcoming phone. This is what the phone looks like.
The mid-range Oppo Reno features a 6.4-inch AMOLED Full HD+ display. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by an octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It has 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage.
The Oppo Reno TENAA page shows dual cameras aligned vertically on the back panel, with an LED Flash. The lenses are 48MP and 5MP sensors. The selfie camera is a 16MP lens. The tech specs reveal an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The phone is backed by a 3680 mAh battery. The Reno has a “Designed by Oppo” branding on the back, and a much larger OPPO logo just below it.
Tech specs from the Oppo Reno TENAA listing
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 pixels
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Battery: 3680 mAh
- Rear Cameras: 48MP + 5MP
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Dimensions: 156.6 × 74.3 × 9.0 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, screen fingerprint recognition
- Model Number: PCAT00/PCAM00
- Colours: Rose gold
The Oppo Reno is set to be launched on April 10th, so we can expect the mid-range variant to be unveiled alongside it.