OnePlus is reportedly getting ready to launch another phone in the Nord series. Here are some leaked renders of the OnePlus Nord 2.
The device has minimal bezels and a hole-punch cutout which according to rumours holds a 32MP selfie camera. The screen on the Nord 2 is said to be a 6.43-inches Full hD+ AMOLED display that supports 90Hz Refresh Rate, and is home to an in-display fingerprint reader.
The phone is expected to run on OxygenOS based on Android 11, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor with up to 12GB of RAM, and 256GB of storage. We think that the phone will also come in 6GB/8GB RAM variants with 64GB/128GB of on-board storage.
The device is backed by a 4,500 mAh battery that charges using a USB Type-C port, and supports 65W Fast Charging Unsurprisingly, the OnePlus Nord 2 renders leaked by 91Mobiles and Onleaks, confirm that the phone does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
There are three rear cameras on the Nord 2, with the primary sensor being a 50MP lens. It is assisted by an 8MP sensor, likely an utlra wide-angle lens, and a 2MP sensor that’s probably used for portrait photography. The phone will support 5G mobile networks, and allegedly sizes up to 160 x 73.8 x 8.1mm in terms of dimensions.
OnePlus Nord 2 Specs
- Display: 6.43-inches Full hD+ AMOLED, 90Hz Refresh Rate, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G octa-core
- Memory: up to 12GB RAM
- Storage: up to 256GB
- Battery: 4,500 mAh, USB Type-C port, 65W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 50MP + 8MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Connecitivty: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Dimensions: 160 x 73.8 x 8.1mm
- Colourways: Green
The OnePlus Nord 2 could be launched in July.