We are just a day away from the official launch of the OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro, but that hasn’t stopped leakers from releasing renders of the phones.
The images courtesy, Ishan Agarwal, show us that the OnePlus 7T sports a water drop notch display, while the OnePlus 7T Pro has a notch-less design thanks to a pop-up selfie camera.
The OnePlus 7T is pictured in Glacier Blue and Frosted Silver, while the OnePlus 7T Pro can be seen in Glacier Blue.
OnePlus has officially released the render of the back panel already, so we know that the phones have triple rear cameras placed in a horizontal line inside a circular bump, along with an LED Flash.
Here’s a recap of the leaked specifications of the phones.
OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro Specs (Rumoured)
- Display: 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED / In-display Fingerprint Sensor (Optical) / 90Hz and HDR10+
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7nm)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB / 256GB
- Rear Camera: Main 48MP (f/1.6) with OIS + EIS / Telephoto 12MP (f/2.2) with 2x Zoom / Ultra-Wide 16MP (f/2.2) with 120-degree field of view
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.0) with EIS
- Battery: 3,800mAh/4,085mAh WARP Charge 30T Fast Charging (20 per cent faster than OnePlus 7 Pro)
- OS: OxygenOS based on Android 10
- Misc: New Macro mode for closer shots / Nightscape mode / Super Slow-Motion recording at 960FPS 720p / Matte Glass Back
We will update you with the official OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro price, specs and availability tomorrow.