Even though we are still a few days away from the official launch of OnePlus 5T, yet the upcoming flagship device from OnePlus has leaked in full glory along with good resolution images including hands-on images and detailed hardware specifications revealing everything about the device and leaving nothing to be announced on the launch day except the price perhaps.
This major leak comes courtesy of a major tech publication Znet.de which appears to have accidentally hit the “Publish” button to the OnePlus 5T hands-on images and every other detail in a big post with image gallery consisting of 31 images. Check out the hands-on images of OnePlus 5T which confirms the earlier leaks about the full-screen display with 18:9 aspect ratio and fingerprint sensor module on the rear panel. Check out some of the images in the Gallery below. (More images can be seen at the Source link, at the end of this post)
As per this leak, OnePlus 5T sports a 6.01-inch 1080p Full HD+ (1080 x 2160 pixel) Optic AMOLED / DCI-P3 18:9 display, with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with Anodised Aluminium material and is powered by 2.45 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor along with 6GB / 8GB of RAM. It comes with 64 GB / 128 GB internal storage and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based operating system i.e. Oxygen OS.
In terms of camera, it comes with a dual camera module at rear consisting of 20 MP (telephoto) Sony IMX 376K sensor, f/1.7 lens & 16 MP (Wide-angle) Sony IMX 398 sensors with f/.7 aperture, Dual LED Flash; 4K Video at 30 fps. On the front, it features a 16 MP Sony IMX 371 camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
The phone is backed by same 3300 mAh (non-removable) battery with Dash Charge (5V 4A).
OnePlus 5T specifications
- Display: 6.01-inch 1080p Full HD+ (1080 x 2160 pixel) Optic AMOLED / DCI-P3 18:9 display, with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: 2.45 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- GPU: Adreno 540
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Oxygen OS
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm Audio Jack, RGB LED notification light, Dual nano-SIM slot, DIRAC HD Sound
- Main Camera: 20 MP (telephoto) Sony IMX 376K, f/1.7 + 16 MP (Wide-angle) Sony IMX 398 camera sensors with f/.7 aperture, DUal LED Flash; 4K Video at 30 fps
- Front Camera: 16 MP Sony IMX 371 camera sensor, f/2.0
- Dimensions:156.1 x 75 x 7.3 mm
- Connectivity : 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable) with Dash Charge (5V 4A)
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Hall, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, RGB Ambient Light Sensor, Electronic Compass, Sensor Hub
OnePlus 5T will be available in Asian countries such as India, China & Hongkong along with various countries in Europe, USA and Canada. Open sales starts on November 21. The only information that we don’t know about OnePlus 5T is the official price and for that, we need to wait till the official launch.