The Nokia 6.2 has been launched in India. The device had been announced at the IFA 2019 tech show in Berlin last month.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of Storage. The phone has a dedicated microSD card slot which supports up to 512GB of expandable memory. It runs on stock Android 9 Pie, and sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display which has a water-drop notch, supports HDR10, 500 nits brightness and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
In the camera department, the Nokia 6.2 is equipped with triple cameras placed in a circle on the back that comprises a 16MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP depth sensor. The selfie lens on the device is an 8MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Nokia 6.2 does not support NFC. The device is backed by a 3,500mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port. The device houses a fingerprint scanner on the rear. The
Nokia 6.2 Specs
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+, water-drop notch, HDR10, 500 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB
- Battery: 3,500mAh, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 16MP f/1.8 aperture, 8MP wide-angle lens f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.88 x 75.11 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 180g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, GPS
Nokia 6.2 price in India
The Nokia 6.2 has been priced at Rs. 15,999 in India, and is available from Amazon. The device comes in Ceramic Black colour. An Ice variant is listed on Nokia.com, though we couldn’t find an option to buy it. You can avail a cashback of Rs. 2,000 if you order the phone using a HDFC Bank debit card.