The Motorola Edge+ India launch date has just been confirmed. The flagship device will be announced next week in the Country.
In case you missed it, Motorola stepped up its game, and returned to the flagship market with the announcement of the Moto Edge+ in Europe last month. Here’s a reminder of the device’s hardware.
Motorola Edge+ Specs
- Display: 6.7-inches Full HD+ AMOLED 2340 x 1080 pixels, Endless Edge, 90Hz refresh rate, 19.5:9 screen ratio, 93% screen to body ratio, HDR10+, In-Display fingerprint scanner, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: Android 10 My UX, Edge Touch
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Memory: 12GB DDR5
- Storage: 256GB
- Battery: 5000 mAh, USB Type-C 3.1, 18W TurboPower, 15W Wireless charging, 5W Wireless power sharing
- Main Cameras: 108MP f/1.8 aperture, 0.8µm pixel size, 1/1.33″ sensor size, Optical image stabilization, Ultra-wide angle & Macro Vision, 16MP f/2.2 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, FOV 117° ultra-wide angle, Telephoto 8MP f/2.4 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size, 3x high-res optical zoom, Optical image stabilization, Time of flight sensor
- Selfie Camera: 25MP f/2.0 aperture, 0.9µm pixel size
- Dimensions: 161.07 x 71.38 x 9.6mm
- Weight: 203g
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint reader, Barometer
- Colours: Smoky Sangria, Thunder Grey
Motorola Edge+ India launch date
Flipkart has a micro site up with some teasers for the Motorola Edge+ India launch date. It says that the phone will be announced on May 19th in the Country. The event has been scheduled for 12PM and will take place over a live stream.
The Moto Edge+ has been priced at €699 in Europe, which is about Rs. 57,000. That’s a bit steep, and even pricier than the Xiaomi Mi 10 that was announced recently.