Motorola has announced the Moto G9 Plus in Brazil. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G 2.2GHz octa-core processor with an Adreno 618 GPU.
The G9 Plus sports a 6.8-inches Full HD+ Max Vision display that supports HDR10. The phone has a punch-hole cutout for the selfie lens. The front camera is a 16MP snapper with a 73° FOV and an f/2.0 aperture.
The Motorola Moto G9 Plus runs on Android 10, has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The handset is backed by a 5000mAh battery that supports 30W TurboPower Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack.
In terms of optics, the Moto G9 Plus features quad cameras comprising a 64MP primary lens with a 79° FOV, an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP Ultra-Wide angle lens, 118° FOV, an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Macro Lens 83° FOV, with an f / 2.2 aperture, a 2MP Depth Sensor, 87° FOV, with an f/2.2 aperture and an LED Flash.
The Moto G9 Plus is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Motorola Moto G9 Plus Specs
- Display: 6.8-inches Full HD+ Max Vision, HDR10
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G 2.2GHz octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 30W TurboPower Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 64MP primary lens, 79° FOV f/1.8 aperture + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle lens, 118° FOV Aperture f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Macro Lens 83° FOV, f / 2.2 aperture + 2MP Depth Sensor, 87° FOV, f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, 73° FOV, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 170 x 78.1 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 223g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz/5 GHz, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Sensors: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
Moto G9 Plus price in Brazil
The Moto G9 Plus has been priced at R$ 2.499 (about Rs. 35,000) in Brazil. The phone will be available in 2 colours: Rose Gold and Indigo Blue.