The Moto G20 specs and design have been leaked ahead of its launch in India. Motorola’s next gen G series phone has quite a few surprises, that seems like a downgrade from the Moto G10.
The upcoming device flaunts a 6.5-inches HD+ IPS LCD, and has a water-drop notch to house a 13MP selfie camera. The bezels on the phone appear fairly chunky.
The Moto G20 is powered by an octa-core Unisoc T700 processor. This CPU has a cluster with 2 x ARM Cortex-A75 cores clokced at 1.8GHz, and a 6-core cluster with ARM Cortex-A55 cores running at 1.8GHz. The GPU on the chipset is a Mali-G52 3EE clocked 850Mhz.
The Moto G20 specs sheet leaked by 91Mobiles and Sudanshu, tell us that the phone has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 10W Fast Charging. The device has a rear fingerprint scanner.
The main cameras on the device consists of a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.7 aperture, wide-angle FOV, an 8MP f/2.2 aperture, ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP Macro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, a 2MP Depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
Moto G20 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD, 1600 x720 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 269 PPI, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Unisoc T700 octa-core (2 x ARM Cortex-A75 @1.8GHz + 6 x ARM Cortex-A55 @1.8GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G52 3EE @850Mhz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.7 wide-angle + 8MP f/2.2 aperture, ultra-wide angle + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, USB Type-C, 10W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.19mm
- Weight: 200g
Rumour has it that the device and could be priced in the Rs. 10,000 market segment, like the Moto G10 Power. Given the Moto G20 specs has a Unisoc processor, the low price tag seems very much possible.