The Mi CC9 Pro design has been revealed in official renders which were posted by the company on Weibo. And this is what the phone looks like.
Mi CC9 Pro renders
The device has a display with a water-drop notch, and minimal bezels running across. Here’s a screenshot taken from a video teaser.
The Mi CC9 Pro renders also show that the phone has curved edges. And there is a 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom.
We have already reported that the phone will feature 5 cameras which support 10x optical, 50x digital zoom. If you were wondering what the device’s back panel looks like, here are a few Mi CC9 Pro renders.
The Ice and Snow Aurora variant of the Mi CC9 Pro looks really cool than the Magic Green variant.
Here’s a recap of the device’s specs from a TENAA listing.
Mi CC9 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.47 inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels AMOLED, Water-drop notch, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core
- Memory: 64GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 6GB/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 5170 mAh, fast charging
- Main Cameras: 108MP + 8MP + 8MP
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Dimensions: 157.8 × 74.2 × 9.67 mm
- Weight: 208g
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor
- Colours: Black, red, blue, pink, white, green, purple, gray
- Model number: M1910F4E
The Mi CC9 Pro is set to be announced on November 5th in China. It will debut globally as the Mi Note 10, though a launch date for this hasn’t been set yet.