The Mi CC9 Pro specs have been revealed thanks to a TENAA listing. And this phone is the same as the upcoming Mi Note 10.
The device is equipped with a 6.47 inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a water-drop notch, and sports an in-display fingerprint scanner. The image above does show a large chin, but we think it may be a technical photo which was required by TENAA.
It could be to indicate where the in-display fingerprint sensor is placed along with the display ribbon cable. There is in fact a similar chin portion on the back panel as well. The design does appear to look similar to the official render of the phone.
It runs on Android 9 Pie, likely with MIUI 11 on top. The Mi CC9 Pro specs tell us that the phone is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core processor with 6GB/8GB/12GB of RAM RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of storage.
The Mi CC9 Pro is backed by a 5170 mAh battery which supports fast charging. It has a 32MP selfie camera, while the main cameras comprise a 108MP primary lens, a 20MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 12MP portrait lens, and two 8MP lenses likely for the telephoto lens which supports 5x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom, and the macro lens.
Mi CC9 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.47 inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels AMOLED, Water-drop notch, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core
- Memory: 64GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Storage: 6GB/128GB/256GB
- Battery: 5170 mAh, fast charging
- Main Cameras: 108MP + 8MP + 8MP
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Dimensions: 157.8 × 74.2 × 9.67 mm
- Weight: 208g
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor
- Colours: Black, red, blue, pink, white, green, purple, gray
- Model number: M1910F4E
The Mi CC9 Pro will be announced on November 5th in China, followed by a global launch for the Mi Note 10.