The Meizu 16th has been launched in India. The phone which was launched in China earlier, is the company’s first new device in India, after a long hiatus. But the Meizu 16th price in India is not exactly the best.
The phone is quite popular in its home market, and is a proper flagship device. Here is what you need to know about the Meizu 16th. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
The Meizu 16th is equipped with a 6.0-inch Full HD+ display, with a notchless design. The phone features an In-Display Fingerprint Scanner.
In the camera department, the Meizu 16th sports a 12MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture and a 20MP lens with an f/2.6 aperture, a 6-LED Flash ring, and supports Optical Image Stabilization. The device has a 3.5mm headphone and is backed by a 3,010 mAh battery.
Meizu 16th Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels), In-screen fingerprint scanner (optical), 100000 : 1 contrast ratio, 402 PPI, 430 nits brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 3010 mAh
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 20MP, OIS (optical image stabilization), f/1.8 aperture + f/2.6 aperture, Dual ISP, ring LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP,f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G + 5G, 4G VoLTE, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, SBAS, QZSS, A-GPS
- Sensors: Horizontal linear motor, stress sensor, Hall magnetic sensor, gravity sensor,
Ambient luminosity sensor, infrared distance sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass
- Weight: 152g
- Dimensions: 150.5 x 3.2 x 7.3mm
Meizu 16th Price In India:
The Meizu 16th has been priced at Rs. 39,999 in India. The device will be available in Moonlight White and Midnight Black colours.
The battery capacity is a bit low for a flagship phone in 2018. But the real hurdle for the company is the price. The Meizu 16th price in India shows that the company still has a lot of homework to do, if it wants to make an actual comeback in the Indian market.