The Meizu 16 India launch date is official. The company will mark a return to the Country, with its flagship device, on December 5.
The news was announced via Meizu India's Twitter account, that posted the above teaser image. This doesn't come as a big surprise, since rumours have been floating around for the past few days about the company making a comeback. In fact, there may be two more Meizu device launches in India soon. Could one of those be the Meizu 16s?
The Meizu 16 is a proper flagship phone, that is doing very well in China. We don't see a reason why it cannot do the same in India. Want to learn more about the phone? Here you go.
The Meizu 16 sports a 6.0-inch FullHD+ display with an In-display fingerprint scanner, and is powered by a Qualcomm snapdragon 845 processor. The phone has 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage.
The phone is backed by a 3,010 mAh battery. The Meizu 16 has a 20MP selfie camera, and dual rear cameras with a 12MP and 20MP sensors. And it even has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Meizu 16 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels), In-screen fingerprint scanner (optical), 100000 : 1 contrast ratio, 402 PPI, 430 nits brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 3010 mAh
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 20MP, OIS (optical image stabilization), f/1.8 aperture + f/2.6 aperture, Dual ISP, ring LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP,f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G + 5G, 4G VoLTE, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, SBAS, QZSS, A-GPS
- Sensors: Horizontal linear motor, stress sensor, Hall magnetic sensor, gravity sensor,
Ambient luminosity sensor, infrared distance sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass
Meizu 16 India price (expected)
The Meizu 16 India price could be around Rs. 27,000 which is based on the phone's price in China (2,698 RMB). The device could be available in Moonlight White and Midnight Black colours.