ASUS has released the Zenfone Max Pro M2 November Security Patch. This is not the Android 9 Pie update, but it still is an important one for the powerful mid-ranger which was announced earlier this month.
Thats because the OTA update brings more improvements along with it for the camera, display, audio, and the fingerprint scanner. Here is the full change-log for the OTA.
Zenfone Max Pro M2 November Security Patch Update Release Notes
- Optimize Camera effect
- Update audio parameter
- Upgrade Fingerprint FW
- Upgrade Touch FW
- Improve display edge
- Upgrade google security patches for November 2018
The Max Pro M2 November Security Patch update has the FOTA version number IN-15.2016.1811.177.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 technical specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+, 2280 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD, Notch design, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Rear Cameras: 12MP Sony IMX 486 sensor, an f/1.8 aperture + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB, WIFI 802.11b WIFI 802.11g WIFI 802.11n Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Model number: ZB631KL
- Dimensions: 157.90 x 75.50 x 8.50 mm
- Weight: 170g
ASUS will update the Zenfone Max Pro M2 to Android 9 Pie, in January 2019. If you like the phone, don’t forget to vote for it, in the 2018 AndroidPure Awards, and stand to win a Flipkart voucher.