That’s not too bad for an upgraded version of the Max Pro M1.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 price in India
The Max Pro M2 is equipped with a 6.26-inch HD+ display, with a notch design, 92% NTSC Colour Gamut, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. The Zenfone Max Pro M2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. The design is the same as the Russian variant which was launched a week ago.
The phone will be available in three variants with 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM, that has 32GB/64GB’64GB of storage respectively. The device has a dedicated microSD card slot, that is part of a triple card tray (Dual SIM Dual 4G VoLTE + microSD), which supports up to 2TB of expandable storage.
The Zenfone Max Pro M2 notch packs a lot of sensors including a front-facing LED flash, a notification LED, a proximity and ambient light sensor, an earpiece, and a 13MP selfie cameras with an f/2.0 aperture. The phone features dual cameras on the rear comprising of a 13MP lens with a Sony IMX 486 sensor, an f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, support for EIS (electronic image stabilization), and a 5MP secondary camera.
The Max Pro M2 is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery. The presence of the 3.5mm headphone jack is nice, but the micro-USB is definitely a let down. And like the Max M2, the Zenfone Max Pro M2 also has a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 technical specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+, 2280 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD, Notch design, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Rear Cameras: 12MP Sony IMX 486 sensor, an f/1.8 aperture + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB, WIFI 802.11b WIFI 802.11g WIFI 802.11n Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Model number: ZB631KL
- Dimensions: 157.90 x 75.50 x 8.50 mm
- Weight: 170g