LG has released the official renders of its upcoming phone, LG Velvet. The phone is set to debut on May 15th in South Korea.
The press release from the company says that the device features a 6.8-inch FullVision display with a waterdrop notch, and a 20.5:9 aspect ratio. The LG Velvet is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G processor.
The phone is backed by a 4,300 mAh battery, but is still just 6.8mm thickness and 74.11 mm wide. The rear camera deparment of the LG Velvet has triple cameras comprising a 48MP primary lens, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, a 5MP Depth sensor and an LED Flash.
The LG Velvet has Stereo Speakers and two high-performance microphones for ASMR recording. The device will be available in 4 colours: Aurora Gray, Aurora White, Aurora Green, and Illusion Sunset.
LG Velvet Specs
- Display: 6.8-inch, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, FullVision, waterdrop notch
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 5G
- Battery: 4,300 mAh
- Main Cameras: 48MP + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 5MP Depth sensor, LED Flash
- Dimensions: 74.11 mm wide, 6.8mm thickness
- Connectivity: 5G
- Misc: Stereo Speakers, ASMR recording
- Colours: Aurora Gray, Aurora White, Aurora Green, and Illusion Sunset
There is no visible fingerprint scanner on the device, so it is possible that it will come with an in-display fingerprint scanner. The bezels are fairly narrow on the phone, and the screen appears to have curved edges.
The LG Velvet will support accessories such as the LG Dual Screen and Stylus Pen, which will be sold separately.