The LG V60 ThinQ 5G has just been made official. The flagship phone has an optional accessory that can be attached as a second screen.
The V60 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with a Snapdragon X55 5G Modem for 5G mobile network connectivity. The phone sports a 6.8-inch Full HD+ P-OLED FullVision display with a resolution of 2,460 x 1,080 pixels, 395ppi, and a 20.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen sports an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and a water-drop notch.
The design appears to be the one which we saw in an earlier leak.
The device will come with 8GB RAM with 128GB/256GB storage, and upto 2TB of microSD storage. It runs on Android 10.
The quad cameras on the LG V60 ThinQ 5G comprise a 64MP main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, 78˚ FOV, that’s assisted by a 13MP Super Wide-angle lens with an f/1.9 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 117˚ FOV and a Z Camera (ToF Receiver/Emitter).
The selfie lens housed in the water-drop notch is a 10MP camera with an f/1.9 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size and 72.5˚ FOV. The device is backed by a 5,000mAh battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+.
LG continues to offer a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and more importantly, the LG V60 ThinQ 5G has a 3.5mm headphone jack. The device has been rated IP68 for Water and Dust Resistance and is MIL-STD 810G Compliant.
LG V60 ThinQ 5G Specs
- Processor:Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 + Snapdragon X55 5G Modem
- Display: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 Full HD+ P-OLED FullVision, 2,460 x 1,080 pixels, 395ppi, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, water-drop notch
- Memory:8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB or 256GB + microSD (up to 2TB)
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, 78˚ FOV + 13MP Super Wide-angle f/1.9 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 117˚ FOV + Z Camera (ToF Receiver/Emitter)
Selfie Camera: 10MP f/1.9 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size, 72.5˚ FOV
- Battery: 5,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 10
- Dimensions: 169.3 x 77.6 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 214g
- Network: 5G / 4G LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, ax / Bluetooth 5.1 / NFC / USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible)
- Colors: Classy Blue, Classy White
- Other: Stereo Speaker / 4Ch Microphones / AI CAM / Google Lens / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / LG 3D Sound Engine / HDR10+ / Qualcomm Quick Charge™ 4+ / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / LG Pay / FM Radio
The LG Dual Screen Accessory can be attached via the phone’s USB Type-C port. The screen is exactly the same as the one on the device. It has a 360° Freestop Hinge. There is a 2.1-inch Mono Cover Display on the accessory that can be set to Always-On mode to display your notifications and other information, or set to time out after ten seconds.
LG V60 ThinQ 5G Dual Screen Accessory
- Display: 6.8-inch 20.5:9 Full HD + P-OLED FullVision, 2,460 x 1,080 pixels, 395ppi
- Cover Display: 2.1-inch Mono
- Dimensions: 175.9 x 86 x 14.9mm
- Weight: 134g
- Contact Type: USB Type-C
- Folding Type: 360 Freestop Hinge
- Colors: Black, White
According to the official announcement, the LG V60 ThinQ 5G will be available in North America, Europe and Asia starting next month.