Lenovo had launched its battery mammoth phone, the Vibe P1m, in India, a few weeks ago.
The phone was being sold through flash sales, for which one has to register on Flipkart.
But today, we noticed that the product listing at the online retailer had been changed to “coming soon”, instead of the usual registration option.
So, we reached out to Lenovo India to clarify, and the company confirmed to AndroidPure that the Lenovo Vibe P1m will be sold on November 9th, but sans registrations.
@avinashiitd Hi, you can try your luck on 9th Nov as there is an one day open sale for Vibe P1m till the stock lasts.
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) November 6, 2015
Lenovo Vibe P1m (P1ma40) Technical Specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD 720p, 293 ppi
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 64-bit quad-core 1GHz MediaTek MT6735P
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Storage: 16GB internal, expandable upto 32 GB microSD
- Camera: 8 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus Full HD Video Recording, 5 MP Front Camera
- Battery: 3900 mAh, Quick Charge, OTG support for charging other devices
- SIM: Dual Sim (Micro SIM), LTE + LTE
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth v4.1 LE, Wi-fi,micro USB, OTG, A-GPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Sensors: Gravitation Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 71.8 x 141 x 9.5 mm
- Weight: 148 g
- Build: Water resistant splash-proof nano-coating
The Lenovo Vibe P1m will be sold through an open sale on November 9th at Flipkart. The phone costs Rs.7999. This is the first open sale for the phone.