Huawei has just launched the lite variant of Huawei P20 Pro i.e. Huawei P20 Lite for mid range smartphone market. P20 Lite is basically the toned down variant of the flagship device with lower hardware specifications.
Huawei P20 Lite sports a 5.84-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2280 pixels) 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display having notch on the top with toughened glass protection, powered by Huawei own Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor along with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage via microSd card and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) based operating system with EMUI 8.0 on top.
In terms of camera, it features a dual camera module at rera consisting of 16MP primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture + secondary 2MP camera sensor while on the front, there is a 24MP camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfies & video calls.
The phone is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery along with support for fast charging.
Huawei P20 Lite specifications
- 5.84-inch Full HD+ (1080 x 2280 pixels) 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass protection
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, FM Radio, Face Unlock
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture + secondary 2MP camera
- 24MP front-shooter with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm
- Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Huawei P20 Lite is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will be available in Klein Blue and Midnight Black color options exclusively from Amazon.in starting from 3rd May.