The Pixel 4a sports a 5.81-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display that supports HDR Always-on display, Now Playing, and has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen is home to an 8MP punch-hole selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture, 84° FOV.
The Google Pixel 4a features a single rear camera which is a 12.2MP lens with an f/1.7 aperture, 77° FOV, and supports Dual Pixel Phase Detection, OIS, 4K @30FPS, 1080p @120FPS.
The Pixel 4a is equipped with a Titan M Security Module, and rear-placed fingerprint scanner. The 3.5mm headphone jack is present as well.
Google Pixel 4a specs
- Display: 5.81-inches Full HD+ AMOLED,HDR 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Always-on display, Now Playing, Punch-hole
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Memory: 6GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 3140 mAh, USB Type-C 18W fast charging (USB-PD 2.0)
- Dimensions: 144 x 69.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 143g
- Rear Cameras: 12.2MP f/1.7 aperture, 77° FOV, 1.4 μm pixel width, Dual Pixel Phase Detection, OIS, 4K @30FPS, 1080p @120FPS
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture, 84° FOV, 1.12 μm pixel size
- Security: Titan M Security Module
- Sensors: Proximity/Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer/Gyrometer, Magnetometer, Pixel Imprint – back-mounted fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Android Sensor Hub
Google Pixel 4a price
The Google Pixel 4a has been priced at $349 in the US. It comes in a single colour: Just Black.
The phone will also be available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States. According to the product’s page on Google’s site, the Pixel 4a is coming soon to India. NDTV reports that the phone will be a Flipkart exclusive, will be released in October, and its price will be announced close to its release date.