Coolpad has announced that it will no longer sell the Note 3, through flash sales.
You know what that means, the phone will be sold through open sale from now on.
Coolpad Note 3 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5.-inch HD 720 Display
- Operating System: Cool UI 6.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Storage: 16GB Internal Storage, up to 64GB expandable memory via microSD
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixels with LED flash and auto focus
- Front Camera: 5-megapixels
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner, Gravity, Light, Proximity, Compass and Gyro
Coolpad says that it has sold 50,000 units of the phone, in the first three flash sales it held on Amazon India.
The Coolpad Note 3 will be sold sans flash sales, through open sale from 4th November, from Amazon India. The sale will be held as long as the phone is in stock, which we think is going to make things harder, given its incredible specifications.