The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has been in announced in China. This is the full screen slider phone which we have seen in the prior leaks.
The sliding mechanism is aided by magnets, and is used for multiple purposes. You can use it to answer a call, take selfies, and access the shortcuts drawer, to name a few.
The screen is a 6.29-inch AMOLED FullHD+ display with minimal bezels and no notch, with an incredible 93.8% screen to body ratio. The Mi Mix 3 sports a rear-placed fingerprint scanner.
The device is powered by a Qualcomm snapdragon processor and will be available in 4 variants:
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage
- 10GB RAM + 256GB storage
The Mi Mix 3 sports dual selfie cameras with a 24MP Sony IMX 576 sensor that supports 1.8μm Pixel Size and a 2MP Omnivision OV02A10 sensor with a 1.75μm Pixel Size, and an LED Flash for selfies.
The primary cameras on the Xiaomi Mi Mi 3 are Dual Pixel 12MP lenses, one of which is a Sony IMX 363, 1.4μm Pixel Size, f/1.8 aperture, 2x optical zoom, 4-axis Optical Image Stabilization, and a Samsung S5K3M3, with 1.0μm Pixel Size.
The phone is backed by a 3200mAh battery which supports QC4.0+ over USB Type-C, but only comes with a QC3.0 charger. The Mi Mix 3 does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED Full HD+ 2340 × 1080 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, 93.8% screen to body ratio, 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 60000:1 Contrast ratio, 600 nit brightness, Always-On Display, sunlight mode, Reading Mode
- Operating System: MIUI
- Processor: 2.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/10GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Rear Cameras: 12MP Sony IMX 363, 1.4μm Pixel Size, f/1.8 aperture + 12MP Samsung S5K3M3, 1.0μm Pixel Size, Dual Pixel Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, 4-axis OIS, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 24MP Sony IMX 576 1.8μm Pixel Size, 2MP Omnivision OV02A10, 1.75μm Pixel Size, Selfie-light (LED Flash)
- Security: 3D Face Unlock + In-display fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4G/5G, Bluetooth 5.0, 4×4 MIMO, NFC, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3200mAh, Quick Charge 4.0+
- Sensors: Ultrasonic distance sensor, Gyro, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 157.89 x 74.69 x 8.46 mm
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will be available in 3 colours: Onyx Black, Jade Green, and Sapphire Blue.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Price:
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 has been priced at 3,299 RMB (about Rs. 35,000) for the 6GB RAM variant with 128GB storage, while the 8GB RAM variant with 128GB of storage will cost 3,599 RMB (about Rs. 38,000), and the 8GB variant with 256GB of storage will retail for 3,999 RMB (about Rs. 42,000).
There is a special Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Palace Museum Edition with 10GB RAM, 256GB of storage, which has been priced at 4,999 RMB (about Rs. 53,000).