Xiaomi is set to officially launch Xiaomi Mi A3 in India on August 21. This will be the third device from Xiaomi with AndroidOne and successor of Xiaomi Mi A2. Xiaomi Mi A3 was launched globally last month, which is basically the AndroidOne variant of Xiaomi Mi CC9E launched in China. The launch date announcement comes from Manu Kumar Jain on this twitter account.
Xiaomi Mi A3 sports a 6.088-inches HD+ AMOLED display made by Samsung, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 @2.0GHz along with 4GB / 6GB of RAM. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based AndroidOne operating system.
In terms of camera, it features a triple camera module at the rear consisting of 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor having f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor along with LED Flash. On the front, there is a 32MP snapper with f/2.0 aperture. The phone is backed by a 4030 mAh Battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- Display: 6.08-inch HD+ (1560 x 720 pixels), AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 @2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS2.1 + up to 256GB microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Sony f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor + LED Flash, 4K video recording, slo-mo @ 960fps
- Selfie Camera: 32MP 4in1 1.6μm large pixels f/2.0 aperture + Face Unlock
- Battery: 4030 mAh + 18W Quick Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dimensions: 153.48 x 71.85 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 173.8g
- Colours: White Lover, Blue Planet, and Dark Prince