The Mi 10 Ultra features a 6.67″ AMOLED TrueColor curved display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, a resolution of FHD+ and 120 Hz refresh rate. The screen has a 240Hz touch sampling rate, 5,000,000:1 Color contrast ratio, 800nit (HBM) / 1120nit (typ) brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut and has received TÜV Low-Blue Light Rheinland and HDR10+ certifications.
The phone has a punch-hole selfie camera with a 20MP lens, that supports HDR, AI portrait selfies, AI scene detection, portrait video, 720p 120fps slow motion video and Face Unlock. The Mi 10 Ultra has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The device runs on MIUI and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with an Adreno 650 GPU. IT will be available in 4 variants: which will have 8GB/12GB and 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra is backed by a 4,500 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port. The phone supports 120W wired fast charging which is capable of charging the phone from 0 to to 41% in just 5 minutes, and fully charge the phone in just 23 minutes. In addition to this, the Mi 10 Ultra also supports 50W wireless fast charging and 10W reverse wireless charging. The phone has received TÜV Rheinland 3.0 certification for fast charging.
In terms of optics the Mi 10 Ultra sports quad cameras on the rear, the set up consists of a 48MP primary lens with a 1/1.32” super sensor, 2.4μm 4-in-1 Super Pixels, OIS, f/1.85 aperture, a 120x digital zoom telephoto lens, a 20MP ultra-wide angle lens with a 128° FOV, a 12MP portrait lens, and an LED Flash. The phone supports up to 8K 24fps video recording, AI 2.0, Night mode 2.0, ShootSteady video, Vlog mode, 960fps macro slow-motion video.
In the connectivity department, the device supports Wi-Fi 6, 5G MultiLink, Multi-functional NFC and an IR blaster. The Mi 10 Ultra comes with a cooling system that comprises a LiquidCool 2.0 vapor chamber, 6-stack graphite layer and graphene. The phone has dual stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification, and supports AI noise reduction.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Specs
- Display: 6.67″ OLED TrueColor curved display 19.5:9 aspect ratio, FHD+, 120 Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 5,000,000:1 Color contrast ratio, 800nit (HBM) / 1120nit (typ) brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, TÜV Low-Blue Light Rheinland and HDR10+ certifications
- Operating System: MIUI 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (Kyro 585 CPU) Octa-core CPU, up to 2.84 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: USB Type-C, 4,500mAh, 120W wired and 50W wireless fast charging, 10W reverse wireless charging, TÜV Rheinland 3.0 certification
- Main Cameras: 48MP 1/1.32” super sensor, 2.4μm 4-in-1 Super Pixels, OIS, f/1.85 aperture, 120x digital zoom telephoto lens + 20MP ultra-wide angle 128° + 12MP portrait lens, up to 8K 24fps video recording, AI 2.0, Night mode 2.0, ShootSteady video, Vlog mode, 960fps macro slow-motion video + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP 1.8mm in-display camera, HDR, AI portrait selfies, AI scene detection, portrait video, 720p 120fps slow motion video
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, 5G MultiLink, Multi-functional NFC and IR blaster
- Color: Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver, Transparent Edition
- Dimensions: 162.38 x 75.04 x 9.45mm
- Weight: 221.8g
- Cooling System: LiquidCool 2.0 vapor chamber + 6-stack graphite layer + graphene
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers+ Hi-Res Audio certification, AI noise reduction
- Security: In-screen fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra price
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra price starts at RMB 5,299 (about Rs. 57,000) for the 8GB+128GB model, while the 8GB+256GB version costs RMB 5,599 (about Rs. 60,000). The 12GB+256GB variant has been priced at RMB 5,999 (about Rs. 65,000). The top-end variant of the Mi 10 Ultra with 16GB of RAM and 512GB storage will cost RMB 6,999 (about Rs. 75,000). The phone will be available for preorder with a RMB 100 down payment from 9:30 PM. Beijing time on August 11th. The device will go on sale from 10 AM on August 16th.