Wayward Souls for Android, will be getting an update on September 18th.
And it’s going to be a massive one.
The iOS version recently received support for Controllers, and the Android version will get the same treatment next week, along with loads of changes and additions, including an Endless mode dungeon.
If you haven’t heard of the game before, read our hands on review about it here.
Full change log:
- Big new dungeon added: Endless Mode. A max difficulty dungeon with random floor types. See how far you can get!
- Scoreboards added for Endless Mode. Shows your character used, their hat, and what floor you got to.
- Controller support, including support for menus and the tutorial.
- By popular request: Boss healthbars at the bottom of the screen.
- More hats.
- New “Support” section in extras.
- Coin magnet is now stronger, kicks in faster.
- Saint Statue changes:
Fixed a big bug that mostly prevented them from appearing
Statue buffs last between level transitions.
Getting “Protection” also protects your other buffs.
- Rogue’s Fake Out upgrade is now completely revamped
- Dashing through an enemy for first time places a decoy of yourself
- Decoy works like the mage’s item, Walwin’s Frock
- Adventurer Lantern changes.
Using a lantern now roots you in place for 0.4 seconds.
All lanterns now do more damage. We may adjust this upwards.
- Rare new enemy group added.
- More or less impossible to achieve secret hat added.
[appbox googleplay com.noodlecake.waywardsouls]
Noodlecake Games have informed us that the price of the game will be hiked after the update, probably by $1 as per the information we received before the game was launched. So you better grab it soon, while it is still $5.99. If you haven’t read about it yet, they are also releasing another classic RPG called Mage Gauntlet, on the same date.