Vivo has launched a new mid-range smartphone Vivo X21 with first ever in-display fingerprint scanner in India at a price of Rs. 35,990. It was launched in China two months back in China. Vivo X21 sports a 6.28-inch Full HD+(2280 × 1080 pixels) 19:9 Super AMOLED display, powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform along with 6GB of RAM. It comes with two variants of storage for the standard variant i.e. 64GB & 128GB while the in-display fingerprint sensor variant only comes with 128GB of internal storage. It runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
When it comes to the camera, it features a dual camera module at rear consisting of 12MP + 5MP dual camera sensors with LED flash along with f/1.8 + f/2.4 aperture while on the front it comes with a 12MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture. The phone is backed by a 3200mAh battery which comes with support for fast charging.
Vivo X21 specifications
- Display: 6.28-inch Full HD+(2280 × 1080 pixels) 19:9 Super AMOLED display
- CPU: Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD), Fingerprint / In-display Fingerprint sensor, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- OS: Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Main Camera: 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, f/1.8 + f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 12MP with f/2.0 aperture, IR fill light
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm
- Weight: 156.2g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- Battery: 3200mAh with fast charging
Vivo X21 will be available in Black colour option in India exclusively from Flipkart as well as Vivo’s online store.