Vivo has announced a new phone in the V20 series. The latest entrant is the Vivo V20 SE.
The V20 SE is equipped with a 6.44 inches AMOLED Full HD+display with a water drop notch for a 32MP selfie lens that has an f/2.0 aperture and supports Face Unlock. The screen sports an In-Display Fingerprint Scanner.
Unlike the regular V20 which runs on Android 11, the V20 SE runs on Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage and supports expandable memory via a microSD card slot.
The Vivo V20 SE is backed by a 4,100 mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type C port. The phone has triple cameras comprising a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP wide-angle/macro lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Bokeh sensor that has an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
The V20 SE measures 161.00×74.08×7.83mm in terms of dimensions, and weighs 171g. It supports the following connectivity options: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0GHz, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou.
Vivo V20 SE Specs
- Display: 6.44 inches AMOLED FHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 4100mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP wide-angle lens/macro f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Bokeh f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 161.00×74.08×7.83mm
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0GHz, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope
- Security: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
Vivo V20 SE price in India
The Vivo V20 SE price in India has been set at Rs. 20,990. The device will go on sale from November 3rd via online stores, and comes in 2 colours: Aquamarine Green and Gravity Black.