The handset had been launched in Indonesia two weeks ago.
The Vivo V20 runs on Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor. The phone has 8GB of RAM, with 128GB/256GB of storage, and has a dedicated microSD card slot for expandable memory.
The V20 is equipped with a 6.44 inches AMOLED Full HD+ display, with a water-drop notch to house the 44MP selfie lens which has an f/2.0 aperture. The V20 features has an in-display fingerprint scanner, and has a 90.37% screen-to-body ratio.
Moving to the back panel, the Vivo V20 sports triple cameras consisting of a 64MP primary lens with an f/1.89 aperture, an 8MP wide-angle lens which supports macro and depth photography, has an f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP Monochrome lens with an f/2.4 aperture along with an LED Flash. The V20 is backed by a 4000mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port.
Vivo V20 Specs
- Display: 6.44 inches AMOLED FHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90.37% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.89 aperture + 8MP wide-angle lens/macro/depth sensor f/2.2 aperture + 2Mp Mono f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 44MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 161.30 x 74.20 x 7.38mm
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0GHz, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope
- Security: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
Vivo V20 price in India
The Vivo V20 price in India starts at Rs. 24,990 for the 128GB version, while the 256GB model costs Rs. 27,990. The device comes in 3 colours: Sunset Melody, Midnight Jazz & Moonlight Sonata. The V20 is available for pre-booking today, and will go on sale on October 20th, via Flipkart and Vivo Online store, and offline channels.