The Galaxy S21 sports a 6.2-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display with a variable refresh rate of 60-120hz. The screen is completely flat (compared to the S21 Ultra) and has a pixel density of 421 PPI, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7. The phone has an in-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy S21 specs sheet tells us that the selfie lens is a 10MP wide-angle lens with an 80° FOV, and f/2.2 aperture.
The device runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (in North America, South Korea) and an Exynos 2100 (Rest of the world) octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB storage.
The main camera set up has also been confirmed by the leaked Samsung Galaxy S21 tech specs sheet. The phone features a 64MP Telephoto lens with a 76° wide-angle FOV, an f/2.0 aperture, a 12MP Ultra wide-angle lens with a 120° FOV, an f/2.2 aperture, a 12MP 79° wide-angle lens, that has an f/1.8 aperture, with support for 3X Hybrid Optical Zoom, and an LED Flash.
The device is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery that supports Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy S21 tech specs
- Display: 6.2-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Infinity-O, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 60-120hz Refresh Rate, 421 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 7, In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 octa-core
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Main Cameras: 64MP Telephoto lens, f/2.0 aperture, 76° wide-angle, 12MP f/2.2 aperture 120° Ultra wide-angle + 12MP 79° wide-angle lens, f/1.8 aperture, 3X Hybrid Optical Zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 10MP f/2.2 aperture, 80° FOV
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, USB Type-C Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi AX, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall sensor, Brightness sensor
- Colors: Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Gray and Phantom White
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 171g
- Misc: Samsung Knox, IP64 water and dust resistance
Samsung Galaxy S21+
WinFuture states that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus has a slightly bigger display at 6.7-inches and has 394 PPI. The phone has a UWB sensor, and is backed by a 4,800 mAh battery. The rest of the specs are identical to the regular model.
Samsung Galaxy S21+ tech Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Infinity-O, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 60-120hz Refresh Rare, 394 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 7, In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall sensor, Brightness sensor, UWB
- Colors: Phantom Violet, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Black
- Battery: 4,800 mAh, USB Type-C Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 202g
Rumour has it that the Samsung Galaxy S21 will be priced at 849 Euros for the base variant, while the Galaxy S21+ will start at 1049 Euros.