We are about 2 and a half weeks away from the official announcement of the device. But, the full Samsung Galaxy S21 tech specs has been leaked. Here’s what we know about the phone so far.
The Galaxy S21 sports a 6.2-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display with a variable refresh rate of 60-120hz. The screen is completely flat (compared to the S21 Ultra) and has a pixel density of 421 PPI, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 7. The phone has an in-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy S21 specs sheet tells us that the selfie lens is a 10MP wide-angle lens with an 80° FOV, and f/2.2 aperture.
The device runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 (in North America, South Korea) and an Exynos 2100 (Rest of the world) octa-core processor, with 8GB of RAM, 128GB/256GB storage.
The main camera set up has also been confirmed by the leaked Samsung Galaxy S21 tech specs sheet. The phone features a 64MP Telephoto lens with a 76° wide-angle FOV, an f/2.0 aperture, a 12MP Ultra wide-angle lens with a 120° FOV, an f/2.2 aperture, a 12MP 79° wide-angle lens, that has an f/1.8 aperture, with support for 3X Hybrid Optical Zoom, and an LED Flash.
The device is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery that supports Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy S21 tech specs
- Display: 6.2-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Infinity-O, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 60-120hz Refresh Rate, 421 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 7, In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 octa-core
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Main Cameras: 64MP Telephoto lens, f/2.0 aperture, 76° wide-angle, 12MP f/2.2 aperture 120° Ultra wide-angle + 12MP 79° wide-angle lens, f/1.8 aperture, 3X Hybrid Optical Zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 10MP f/2.2 aperture, 80° FOV
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, USB Type-C Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi AX, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall sensor, Brightness sensor
- Colors: Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Gray and Phantom White
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 171g
- Misc: Samsung Knox, IP64 water and dust resistance
Samsung Galaxy S21+
WinFuture states that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus has a slightly bigger display at 6.7-inches and has 394 PPI. The phone has a UWB sensor, and is backed by a 4,800 mAh battery. The rest of the specs are identical to the regular model.
Samsung Galaxy S21+ tech Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Infinity-O, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 60-120hz Refresh Rare, 394 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 7, In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall sensor, Brightness sensor, UWB
- Colors: Phantom Violet, Phantom Silver, and Phantom Black
- Battery: 4,800 mAh, USB Type-C Fast Charging
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 202g
Rumour has it that the Samsung Galaxy S21 will be priced at 849 Euros for the base variant, while the Galaxy S21+ will start at 1049 Euros.