A Samsung Galaxy S21 FE leaked render has surfaced online, along with a video. The phone looks similar to the Galaxy S21, that was announced in January.
According to Onleaks and Voice, the Galaxy S21 FE measures 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9mm in terms of dimensions. And the thickness goes up to 9.3mm if we include the rear camera bump.
The screen that you see in the Samsung Galaxy S21 F leaked render is actually a bit taller than the Galaxy S21. Instead of a 6.2-inch panel, the upcoming device has a 6.4-inches screen, with a similar punch-hole design. The back panel is home to triple rear cameras like the regular model, though the config is expected to be downgraded.
The other specs of the device haven’t been leaked yet, but if last year’s Galaxy S20 FE was any indication, we can expect the S21 FE to be a slightly downgraded S21 with a price tag that’s a little more attractive, rumoured to be in the sub-$700 range.
Samsung Galaxy S21 specs
- Display: 6.2-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Infinity-O, Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 48-120hz Refresh Rate, 421 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 7, In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, HDR10+
- Operating System: One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 / Exynos 2100 octa-core
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Main Cameras: 64MP Telephoto lens, f/2.0 aperture, 76° wide-angle, 12MP f/2.2 aperture 120° Ultra wide-angle + 12MP 79° wide-angle lens, f/1.8 aperture, 3X Hybrid Optical Zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 10MP f/2.2 aperture, 80° FOV
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, USB Type-C Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi AX, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall sensor, Brightness sensor
- Colors: Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Gray and Phantom White
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 171g
- Misc: Samsung Knox, IP68 water and dust resistance
- Colours: Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, Phantom Grey and Phantom White