As expected, Samsung has launched Samsung Galaxy M40 in India,which is the most expensive device of M series. Samsung Galaxy M40 is priced at Rs. 19,990 which will be available from Amazon.in and Samsung online store from June 19th.
The phone sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ Infinity-O LCD display along with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor and 6GB of RAM. It comes with 128GB internal storage which is expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) based operating system with Samsung One UI.
In terms of camera, it features a triple camera module at rear consisting of 32MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2 aperture and 8MP 123° ultra-wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture. On the front, there is a 16MP snapper with f/2.0 aperture for selfies & video calls. Other features include Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos & USB Type-C audio. But there is no 3.5mm audio jack.
It si backed by a 3500mAh battery with fast charging support which is much less than other devices in Samsung M series.
Samsung Galaxy M40 specifications
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) Infinity-O LCD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Main Camera: 32MP, f/1.7 aperture + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2 aperture + 8MP 123° ultra-wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- NO 3.5mm Audio jack
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos, USB Type-C audio, Face Unlock, Screen Sound
- Dimensions: 155.2 x 73.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 169g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with 15W fast charging support