Samsung has announced the Samsung Galaxy M31s in India. The mid-range phone is the first in the M series to boast a Super AMOLED Display.
The screen is a 6.5-inches Super AMOLED Infinity-O FHD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 407 PPI. The punch-hole selfie lens on the phone is a 32MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture., that also supports Face Unlock. The phone has a side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
The Samsung Galaxy M31s is powered by an Exynos 9611 octa-core processor with a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. It is available in 2 versions: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB of storage. The device supports up to 512GB of additional memory via a dedicated microSD card slot.
The main cameras on the Galaxy M31s comprise a 64MP Somy IMX 682 lens, with 0.8 µm Pixel Size. an f/1.8 aperture, a 12MP 123° ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and a 5MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy M31s is backed by a 6000 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port, and supports 25W fast charging. The cell also supports reverse charging.
Samsung Galaxy M31s Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Super AMOLED Infinity-O FHD+, 407 PPI, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Exynos 9611 octa-core, Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 512GB via dedicated microSD card
- Rear cameras: 64MP Somy IMX 682, 0.8 µm Pixel Size. f/1.8 aperture + 12MP 123° ultra wide-angle f/2.2 aperture+ 5MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture + 5MP macro f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie camera: 32MP f/2.2 aperture
- Security: Face Unlock, Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner
Samsung Galaxy M31s price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M31s price in India starts at Rs. 19,499 for the 6GB/128GB variant, while the 8GB RAM/128GB storage model costs Rs. 21, 499. The phone will be available in 2 colours: Mirage Blue and Mirage Black. It will be available from Amazon on 6th August.