The Samsung Galaxy M12 has been launched in Vietnam. It is the successor to the Galaxy M11 mid-range phone. Let’s see what the new model brings to the table.
The Galaxy M12 is equipped with a 6.5-inch HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels LCD Infinity-V Display with a 8MP f/2.2 selfie lens in the water drop notch. The screen has a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The processor information has not been mentioned by the company, we only that the phone is powered by an octa-core chipset clocked at 2.0GHz. The device has 4GB/4GB/6GB of RAM, and 32GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage. The phone has a microSD card that supports up to 1TB of additional memory.
The Samsung Galaxy M12 is backed by a 6,000 mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The handset has quad cameras comprising a a 2MP f/2.4 macro lens, a 5MP 123° f/2.2 ultra-wide angle lens, a 48MP f/2.0 primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometric authentication.
The device looks slightly different compared to the renders that were leaked a couple of months ago, it has a different design for the back panel.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ 720 x 1600 pixels LCD Infinity-V Display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: One UI Core based on Android 10
- Processor: Octa-core 2GHz
- Memory: 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Battery: 6,000mAh, USB Type-C, 15W fast charging
- Main Cameras: 2MP Macro Camera, f/2.4 aperture + 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle f/2.2 aperture + 48MP f/2.0 aperture + 2MP Depth sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Grip Sensor, Virtual Light Sensor, Virtual Proximity Sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7g
- Weight: 221g
- Colours: Attractive Black, Elegant Blue, Trendy Emerald Green