Samsung has unveiled a new A-series phone in India. This is the Samsung Galaxy A32 which we saw in a prior leak, and the Indian variant of the phone does not support 5G mobile networks unlike its European counterpart.
The Samsung Galaxy A32 is equipped with a 6.4-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 800 nits brightness and an in-display fingerprint scanner. The screen has an Infinity-U waterdrop notch to house a 20MP selfie lens.
The phone runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, and is powered by a 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The Galaxy A32 is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 15W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. The main camera setup on the phone consists of a 64MP primary lens with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, 123° FOV, a 5MP macro camera with an f/2.4 aperture, a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED, 90Hz refresh rate, Infinity-U, 800 nits brightness, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: One UI 3.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, USB Type-C, 15W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 123° + 5MP macro camera, f/2.4 aperture + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4+5GHz, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer,Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 73.6 x 8.4
- Weight: 184g
- Colors: Awesome Black, Awesome Blue, Awesome White and Awesome Violet
Samsung Galaxy A32 price in India
The Samsung Galaxy A32 price in India is set at Rs. 21,999. The device will be available from March 3rd on Samsung.com, and other online and offline stores. Buyers can avail Rs. 2,000 cashback when purchasing the phone using a HDFC Bank Debit Card, Credit Card or EMI.