The Note 9 Pro sports a 6.67-inches Full HD+ LCD display that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The display has a punch hole camera with a 16MP lens.
It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro specs sheet leaked by Ishan Agarwal, confirms that the phone has quad cameras featuring a 48MP main lens, an 8MP Ultra-Wide angle camera, a 5MP Macro lens and a depth sensor camera.
The phone is backed by a 5020 mAh battery that supports 18W Fast Charging, likely over a USB Type-C port.
The phone will be available in 3 colours: Aurora Blue, Glacier White & Interstellar Black
Redmi Note 9 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.67-inches Full HD+ LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Memory: 4GB/6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Battery: 5020 mAh, 18W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP Main, 8MP Ultra-Wide, 5MP Macro & Depth Camera
- Selfie Camera: 16MP Punch Hole
- Colours: Aurora Blue, Glacier White & Interstellar Black
Agarwal also mentioned a couple of the Redmi Note 9 Pro specs that he wasn’t sure about. The first is that the display could support a standard 60Hz refresh rate, as opposed to 90Hz or 120Hz that we have seen in recent phones. Next, the phone may have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Apart from the Redmi Note 9 Pro, there could be a Redmi Note 9 Pro Max variant along with a standard Redmi Note 9 model.