Redmi is all set to announce its next phone in India, and has confirmed the Redmi Note 11T launch date. The phone is rumoured to be a rebranded version of the Redmi Note 11, that made its debut in China a month ago. Poco rebadged the same device as the Poco M4 Pro 5G last week.
The official teaser page shows the device’s design partially, but since we know what it looks like, here is a recap of the handset’s specs.
The phone features a MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core processor with a Mali G57 MC2 to handle the graphics. It runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11, and has 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM, with 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The Note 11T 5G will feature a 6.6-inches Full HD+ LCD display, with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 20:9 aspect Ratio.
The handset is backed by a 5000mAh, that supports 33W fast charging over a USB Type-C connector, and weighs 195g. The phone measures 163.56 ×75.78 × 8.75mm. In the optics department, the Redmi Note 11T 5G boasts a 50MP main camera, and an 8 megapixels ultra wide-angle sensor along with an LED Flash. The device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Connectivity options include support for 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band 2.4/5GHz, and Bluetooth 5.1.
Redmi Note 11T specs
- Display: 6.6-inches Full HD+ LCD, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate (Dynamic Switch 50Hz/60Hz/90Hz), 20:9 aspect Ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 810 octa-core, 6nm process
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac Dual Band 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.1
- Main Cameras: 50MP + 8MP ultra-wide angle, LED Flash (two decorative lenses)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 33W fast charging (100% charge in 62 minutes)
- Dimensions: 163.56 ×75.78 × 8.75mm
- Weight: 195g
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
Redmi Note 11T launch date
Redmi will announce the Note 11T 5G on November 30th in India.